This legal agreement between you and RESILIENCE 2020 governs the use of the www.resilience2020.org site and your access to it constitutes a binding contract by and between RESILIENCE 2020, a Mexican organization (headquartered at Amores 1444, col. Del Valle, Benito Juárez Delegation, CP 03100, Mexico City, Mexico) and you. Please read this agreement carefully. By using this Site and / or by inducing its use electronically or through other means, you indicate that you accept the Agreement and that you:
1. You acknowledge and agree that RESILIENCE 2020 specifically disclaims all liability, loss, damage or risk resulting as a direct or indirect consequence of the www.resilience2020.org website.
2. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the www.resilience2020.org website is subject to the terms of this Agreement, as modified from time to time.
3. That it will only use the materials contained in the site www.resilience2020.org for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes, and that it will not modify any of the materials contained in the site.
You agree to comply with all relevant local, state, national and international laws, regulations, ordinances, standards and rules and are solely responsible for all actions or omissions that occur as a result of using or accessing the www.resilience2020.org site, including and without limitation, the content of your transmissions through or to the www.resilience2020.org site. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree not to do the following:
1. Use the www.resilience2020.org site in connection with chain letters, advertising email, spam email, or any duplicate or unsolicited commercial or other messages.
2. Collect, compile, and disseminate information about third parties, including email addresses, without consent.
3. Create a false identity or a forged email address or header, or attempting in any way to mislead other people as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
4. Transmit illegal, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, offensive, or objectionable materials through the www.resilience2020.org site.
5. Transmit any material that could infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including without limitation, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights.
6. Transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancellation programs, or any other harmful or harmful program.
7. Use the site www.resilience2020.org to violate any relevant law that restricts the export or import of data, software or any other type of content.
8. Interfere with, or disrupt, the operation of the networks connected to the www.resilience2020.org site or violate the norms, policies, rules or procedures of such networks.
9. Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the www.resilience2020.org site or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the www.resilience2020.org site by illegal password hunting or by any other means.
10. Interfere with the use and enjoyment of the www.resilience2020.org site by another member.
11. Use the site www.resilience2020.org in any unethical way or against accepted community standards.
12. Use the site www.resilience2020.org to promote business for the benefit of a competing company or service.
They are the costs of the RESILIENCE 2020 products, those previously established in the Store section or previously agreed with the parties in the case of the service provided by the maintenance of ecotechnics.
RESILIENCE 2020 accepts bank transfer to the account 01181470419 of the BANORTE bank in the name of Deister S.A. de C.V., forcing RESILIENCE 2020 to issue a receipt.
RESILIENCE 2020 is empowered to make a partial or total discount, in accordance with the organization's internal policies, which will be made known, if any, in due course.
CONTENT PROPERTY RIGHTS
You agree that the content, which includes, without limitation, text, data, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, graphics or other materials that you have access to when using the site www.resilience2020.org is protected by rights copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, industrial secrets, data rights, publicity or privacy rights or other intellectual property rights and laws. Unless expressly authorized, you must not sell, rent, modify, copy, republish, transfer or electronically download, display, disclose, transmit, or distribute in any way the content of the site www.resilience2020.org. You agree that all information provided by RESILIENCE 2020 is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide professional advice.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE USER
By posting or submitting content to the www.resilience2020.org site, you automatically grant RESILIENCE 2020 the right to use, reproduce, present, display, adapt, modify, distribute or promote the content in any way and for any purpose. Likewise, you accept and guarantee that you have the necessary property rights for said content or control over said content and that the publication and use of the content by RESILIENCE 2020 does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You agree and confirm that you are responsible for all content that you post or submit.
All RESILIENCE 2020 brands are trademarks of their respective owners. Mentions made of any third-party name, brand, product, or services do not constitute or imply a sponsorship, promotion or recommendation for such third parties or for their products or services.
SUSPENSION OR DENIAL OF ACCESS
RESILIENCE 2020 may, without prior notice, suspend, disconnect, deny or restrict your access to the site www.resilience2020.org (a) during a technical failure of the site, or during the modification or maintenance of the same; (b) if you use the RESILIENCE 2020 site in a way that violates this agreement; or (c) if you do something or stop doing something that in the opinion of RESILIENCE 2020 could have the consequence of jeopardizing the operation or integrity of the www.resilience2020.org site.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF CIVIL LIABILITY
The www.resilience2020.org site may contain links to third party sites, resources, and sponsors. The existence of links to and from the www.resilience2020.org site to third party sites does not constitute an endorsement by RESILIENCE 2020 of any third party site, resources, sponsors or content and RESILIENCE 2020 does not accept any responsibility, directly or indirectly, for none of those sites, resources, sponsors or content.
RESILIENCE 2020 does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or any other information presented or distributed through the site www.resilience2020.org. You agree that by relying on any such opinions, advice, statements or information, you do so at your own risk.
RESILIENCE 2020 cannot verify all materials posted on the site www.resilience2020.org by users and is not responsible for any of those materials.
The www.resilience2020.org site including all content, software, functions, materials and information that is presented or accessed through it is provided as is. RESILIENCE 2030 and its partners are not responsible or offer guarantees of any kind with respect to: (1) the content of the site; (2) the materials, information, or features that are accessed through the software used on the site or accessed through the site; (3) any third party product or service or links to third parties; or (4) any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the site www.resilience2020.org or any linked site. RESILIENCE 2020 and its partners do not accept any express or implicit guarantees, including without limitation, those of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. RESILIENCE 2020 does not guarantee that the functions contained in the site, or any material or content thereof will be free from interruptions or errors, that all defects will be corrected, or that the site www.resilience2020.org or the server on which it operates is free of viruses or other harmful components. RESILIENCE 2020 does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special, or direct loss or damage) resulting from the use of the site www.resilience2020.org regardless of whether these occur because of any negligent act or omission. If any law, regulation, or decision implies that any term or warranty cannot be excluded, the sole responsibility of RESILIENCE 2020 will be, in the case of goods or services, to re-supply the goods or services, or to pay for the cost of supplying the goods or services again.
RESILIENCE 2020 may offer its members tools to transact or otherwise interact with third parties, including individuals. Members must take appropriate action when providing information to such third parties or in other interactions with such third parties. All contacts or interactions between you and third parties are at your risk, and RESILIENCE 2020 has no responsibility for such contacts or interactions.
By means of this document, you agree to indemnify, defend and maintain the immunity of RESILIENCE 2020 and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, partners, licensees and licensees (collectively the "parties indemnified ") against all liability and cost incurred by the indemnified parties in relation to any claim related to any infringement of this agreement committed by you, any unauthorized use of the content of the site or any infringement by you of the representations, warranties or preceding clauses, including but not limited to, attorney's fees and expenses. You must cooperate fully as reasonably required in defense of any claim. RESILIENCE 2020 reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is otherwise subject to indemnification on your part and you must in no case resolve any matter without the written consent of RESILIENCE 2020.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This agreement and all matters arising from or related to this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Mexico, despite its selection of legal standards. The parties agree that any legal action or claim related to this agreement must be raised and presented in the courts of Mexico City, Mexico, and the parties voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction of said courts for such purposes.
The individual or partial use of a right does not exclude the future use of said right or the use of another. If one of the parties does not use a right or is delayed in the use of said right, this does not prevent the use of the right or function as a waiver. A waiver is only valid in the specific case and for the specific purpose of its issuance.
The rights and actions of one of the parties under this agreement do not exclude any other right or action provided by law.
This agreement is the entire agreement between you and RESILIENCE 2020 regarding the matters discussed in this document. No interpretation, arrangement, statement, or stipulation that is not explicitly included in this document is binding. All correspondence, negotiations and other communications related to the matters discussed in this document that precede this agreement are suspended by this document and are incorporated into it.